Product Storage Tips:
- Avoid excessive changes in temperature during the transportation and storage of the product.
- The product should be stored far from strong-smelling products – such as cheese, perfumes, and spices.
- We recommend storing it in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 65° – 72° F. We do not advise keeping the product in cold storage, however, if it is necessary to store the product in a fridge, due to an unfavorable climate, it is important to put it into an airtight container to protect it.
- Please store the product away from heat sources (ovens, toasters, grills, refrigerators, hot air, radiators) and away from direct sunlight (windows).
- It is advisable to avoid exposing the product to humidity exceeding 60%.
- Flowers always prefer to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
- You can remove the packing and allow them to breathe & put it in a clean vase with water.
Change the water daily & Cut at least 2cm of the stems, and remove the leaves below the waterline.
- While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance, and value. Please be confident that we will make your flower arrangement look gorgeous.