White Phalaenopsis Indoor Orchid Plants
Bring nature’s elegance indoors with our exquisite Indoor Orchid Plants, featuring the mesmerizing Phalaenopsis plant variety. Perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to any space, these blooming beauties thrive in the comfort of your home. Embrace the allure of orchids and order now in Qatar for a touch of botanical charm!
How To Take Care Of Indoor Orchid Plants :
- The biggest challenge is to determine whether you are over-watering or under-watering. Because it all depends on the location where the plant stands. It could be every few days or even every couple of weeks depending on the atmosphere. A place where bright indoor light or indirect sunlight for 6 to 8 hours with a lot of ventilation would be the perfect spot. Water only the roots. Keep the flowers and leaves dry yet occasional misting can be accepted
- The simplest answer is to monitor your plant and water just before they go dry. Ensuring orchids get just the right amount of water gradually Also, the new discovery by long-term orchid keepers which is Ice Cubes too has worked.
- Another preferred way is submerging the roots for 15 minutes and let drain every 7 to 10 days – Make sure to trim off the dry leaves, shriveled flower stalks, and dead roots
- Fertilize often your orchid and repot every few years using a quality well-draining potting mix.
- Flowers may last for months at a time, and plants can be kept for years with care while re-flowering from time to time.
- Extra tip – Wipe the leaves with a damp cloth soaked in diluted milk at least twice a month.