Product Storage Tips:
- Avoid excessive changes in temperature during the transportation and storage of the product.
- The product should be stored far from strong-smelling products – such as cheese, perfumes, and spices.
- We recommend storing it in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 65° – 72° F. We do not advise keeping the product in cold storage, however, if it is necessary to store the product in a fridge, due to an unfavorable climate, it is important to put it into an airtight container to protect it.
- Please store the product away from heat sources (ovens, toasters, grills, refrigerators, hot air, radiators) and away from direct sunlight (windows).
- It is advisable to avoid exposing the product to humidity exceeding 60%.