PRODUCT STORAGE TIPS:
1. Avoid excessive changes in temperature during the transportation and storage of the product.
2. The product should be stored far from strong smelling products – such as cheese, perfumes, and spices.
3. We recommend storing Ferrero Premium chocolates in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 65° – 72° F. Ferrero does not advise keeping the product in cold storage, however, if it is necessary to store the product in a fridge, due to an unfavorable climate, it is important to put it into an airtight container to protect it.
4. Please store the product away from heat sources (ovens, toasters, grills, refrigerators, hot air, radiators) and away from direct sunlight (windows).
5. It is advisable to avoid exposing the product to humidity exceeding 60%.